Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Darren hosting Celebrity Selector on Smash Hits

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Wink

    Darren might have a new career soon. He's been seen presenting another programme. This time he's in a far more animated mood than he was on VH1 and he's acting like a goofball! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL @ his impersonations! Anyway he's presenting his favourite videos of the moment which include Beyonce, Enimen, Sugababes, Justin Timberlake and Coldplay [img]smile.gif[/img] I managed to catch it the other day but it's going to be repeated again on these dates [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Saturday 9th October 8pm
    Sunday 10th October 1pm
    Thursday 14th October 8pm

    Enjoy!

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try and catch the 1pm tomorrow show too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the info, Janie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Janie, I might watch the 1pm show tomorrow, while ironing the kids school uniforms.... would make a bad job seem a bit more pleasurable [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm - strangeness.

    OK - I tuned into SH/CS @ 1 o'clock and there he was, larger than life. So, that was fab but, according to my on-TV program guide, CS was supposed to be on for an hour - 13:00 - 14:00 to be precise and, as I was flicking between SH and Discovery Home & Leisure (Location, Location, Location actually, which I love [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), I kept missing DH but managed to see his choice of vids (which didn't impress me very much but that's another story [img]wink.gif[/img] lol). Sooo, when LLL finished, I thought that I'd devote myself to watching the whole last half hour of DH on CS but guess what? Well, it had finished. Disappeared. Was no more.

    Now, was it only supposed to be a half hour show or did the PTB snip him off at half time? [img]eek.gif[/img] lol

  5. #5
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    I completely forgot it was on and remembered about 1.45 ish and turned on to see him choosing Popular, which I'm not sure was along the lines of the shameless self promotion or not LOL!!!!

    It's repeated Thursday at 8pm, so I might try and catch it them ( if I remember!).

    Psst, Terry, I thought I was the only person in the world who loves Location Location Location!!! Everyone else I know thinks it's a really sad prog but I love nothing better than nosing round other peoples houses!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's odd b/c I kept changing the channel from 1.30 until 2.00 and all I saw was Westlife! [img]eek.gif[/img] lol

    Yep Donna, I lurve snooping around other ppl's houses. Some of their *ahem* decor makes for very interesting viewing doesn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

  7. #7
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    That's odd b/c I kept changing the channel from 1.30 until 2.00 and all I saw was Westlife! [img]eek.gif[/img] lol

    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Knowing me I was probably watching the wrong channel LOL
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I noticed that it seemed a bit on the short side too and the VH1 thingy also seemed to finish after about three quarters of an hour also [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched it the other night and it finishes after 45 mins and yes, his taste in music is questionable lol

    Also, how sad do you have to be to choose one of your own videos? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •